Watch all News TV live streaming online for freeClick Here
M.A / M.Sc Date sheet
University of Sargodha has Announced Date sheet for M.A / M.Sc Part-I, II/Composite, Annual Examination 2019.
University of Sargodha M.A/M.Sc Part-I and Part-II / Composite 1st Annual Examination 2016 Date Sheet
M.A/M.Sc Part-I and Part-II /Composite 1st Annual Examination 2016 to be held in August/ September / October 2016.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions:-
- Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
- Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
- Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
- No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
- Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, create disturbance, stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigate others to do so, or otherwise misbehave in or around the Examination Hall.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
- No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
- Un-authorized change of center is strictly prohibited. If any one change his/ her center of examination at his/ her own, un-fair means case will be registered against him/her, similarly no change of subject is allowed unless permitted by the University.
- No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules/regulations of the University.