University of Swabi Jobs 2021 for Non-Teaching Staff.
UNIVERSITY OF SWABI University Project Staff Require° SWAB’ Advertisement No (3-2)-2021 The following project staff is required for the project “Provision of MissingFacilities at the University of Swabiat New Campus Site” on fixed pay basis for the period of two years, extendable on yearly basis on a performance basis till the project period.
Sit Post Fixed monthly pay Rs. Qualification / Experience 1 Accountant 60,000 MBA/M.Com or its equivalent in the least 2nd division from HEC recognized university with (03) years experience in the relevant experience in accounts in Govt. Works department / national/international projects dealing with building and civil works. * Experience of accounts of similar projects at any public sector university will be preferred.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through the Proper Channel.
2. The candidates having a Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC / I BCC, Islamabad.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by the Rules / Regulations/statutes of the University of Swabi.
4. Only shortlisted/eligible candidates will be called for Test / Interview. University will not be held responsible for non or late receipt of Call Letters for Test / Interview. All relevant information/updates will be uploaded on the university website www.uoswabi.edu.pk.
5. Appointment on a fixed pay basis will be made against the sanctioned posts depending upon the needs of the project. The Competent authority, however, reserves the right to reject any case with reasons to be stated.
6. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at the University website www.uoswabi.edu.pk/downloads.
7. A Bank Draft or online deposit to Account No. 0323-223082836, United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 1,000/-in favor of Treasurer, the University of Swabi. Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, and recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Application Form.
8. Experienced (Rtd) applicants up to the age of 63 with a fit physique can be considered.
9. Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change in mobile numbers must be communicated to this office on an urgent basis.
10. All applications must reach the office of the Registrar through TCS/courier, latest by February 22, 2021. Incomplete applications / received after the due date will not be considered.
11. Scrutiny/evaluation of the applications will be made as per the prescribed procedure in vogue at the university. Note: Errors and Omissions, if any, will be rectified.
REGISTRAR UNIVERSITY OF SWABI 0938-490236