Watch all News TV live streaming online for freeClick Here
University of Sargodha Re-checking Application Form
- Prescribed rechecking fee is Rs. 1300/- per paper.
- Candidate must attach specimen of his/her handwriting in Urdu/English consisting of at least 10 lines each with this form.
- Please attach attested photocopy of result card.
- Incomplete form will not be entertained.
- In case of subjects with practicals, candidate has to apply for rechecking of papers of theory and practicals of a subject, separately, by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 1300/- for theory and RS. 1300/- for practical of the same paper.
RELEVANT REGULATION (23)
The vice Chancellor or an officer authorized by him may, on receipt of an application in the prescribed form addressed to the Vice-Chancellor and accompanied by a fee of Rs. 1300/- per paper, satisfy himself that the result of the applicant has been correctly compiled and declared (this will include checking of answer-book/s, award lists and result sheets provided that it will not include re-evaluation of the candidate’s answer book).
|1.||Last date for the receipt of application on the prescribed form in the office of the Controller of Examinations||
Within (30) days from the date of declaration of the result. (Application received after the prescribed limit shall not be entertained under any circumstances)
Ordinary: within 15 days from the date of receipt of the application on the prescribed form on payment of Rs. 1300/- per paper