Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha Results
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sargodha was set up in 1968 under the West Pakistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (Multan and Sargodha) Ordinance No. VII of 1968, with the locale of Sargodha and Rawalpindi Civil Divisions. It began its capacities in various leased structures in Sattelite Town, Sargodha. It was moved in the present grounds in 1975.
The BISE, Sargodha was bifurcated and a different Board (BISE Rawalpindi) was set up for the common division of Rawalpindi in 1978.
Therefore it was again bifurcated and a different Board (BISE Faisalabad) for the common division of Faisalabad was set up in 1988.
Powers and Duties of the Chairman
The Chairman should practice control over the Office of the Board as its key official and scholarly officer and might do all demonstrations to guarantee that the officers and the staff appropriately play out the obligations endowed to them. Specifically he should:
- Compose classified reports on the work of officers and representatives of the rank of Superintendent or more:
- Arrangement of Supervisory, evaluative and other scholarly staff or councils, worried with the behavior of Examinations.
Powers and duties of the Secretary
- The Secretary might, subject to the control of the Chairman be incharge of the scholarly and authoritative division of a Board’s Office and cause the requests and choices of a Board and the Chairman to be done.
- The Secretary might find a way to guarantee that the assets of a Board are spent on the reason for which they are given.
- The Secretary might bring about to be arranged and submit to a Board for endorsement the Annual explanation of records and spending gauges.
- All gatherings of the Board and the advisory groups should be assembled by the Secretary under the heading of the Chairman. While setting up the plan for a meeting of a Board or a council, the Secretary should complete the headings of the Chairman given in this admiration and nothing should be put on such plan or be considered in the meeting without the earlier consent of the executive.
- The Secretary might record the minutes and keep up the record s of the procedures of the Board and the advisory groups.
- The Secretary might direct the official correspondence of the Board under the power of the Chairman with the exception of the correspondence relating to the behavior of Examinations.
- All expenses and levy payable to the Board, and all totals got by the Secretary, might be attributed immediately to the record of the Board in the Government Treasury or a bank endorsed by the Board.
- The Secretary might issue to effective applicants for the benefit of the Board in the recommended structure testaments of having passed the Examinations held by the Board.
- The Secretary should perform such different obligations as might be doled out to him by the Chairman.
- Despite anything opposite contained in these controls, the Board may dole out to whatever other Officer or Officers such obligations of the Secretary as it might esteem fundamental.
Duties and Powers of the Controller of Examinations.
The Controller of Examinations should subject to the control of the Chairman, be incharge of the examination part of the Board, and might…
- Make courses of action for the behavior of all Examinations of the Board;
- Conduct official correspondence of the Board identifying with the Examinations: and
- Perform such different obligations as might be relegated to him by the Chairman every now and then.
The review officer reviews the records and the bills to be paid from the assets of Board. No use to be produced using the assets of the Board, unless the bill has been reviews by the Audit Officer. In imilarity with the control and standards.